Commitment to Investing in Your Success
Just as we are dedicated to providing close personal attention to our clients, we take special pride in ensuring our professional expertise is grounded in years of advanced training, technical experience, and proven financial acumen.
Our investments in technology and continuing education underscore our commitment to maintaining the highest standards of client excellence. Accordingly, the firm’s wealth managers are expected to become CFP® designees. Financial planners, in turn, are encouraged to be active participants in the Financial Planning Association (FPA) and other professional organizations.
Commitment to Values
- Client-centered relationships exemplified by personal attentiveness and holistic service.
- The competency required for a professional to obtain and retain the CFP® marks.
- The seven principles of integrity, objectivity, competence, fairness, confidentiality, professionalism, and diligence.
- Obligation to serving the public by strengthening the culture of professional financial planning.
Certifications You Can Count On
Our clients feel confident they will receive independent, confidential, objective, and professional advice. In addition, we subscribe to the Codes of Ethics of numerous organizations, including the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards and Society of Certified Senior Advisors.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) Practitioner
- Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®)
- Certified Senior Advisor (CSA)®
- Accredited Wealth Management Advisor (AWMA®)
- Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP®)
- Enrolled Agent (EA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance
- Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- CFP Board of Standards
- CFA Institute
- Society of Certified Senior Advisors
- Morris Advisors Roundtable
- TD Ameritrade National President’s Council
- Investment Management Consultants Association (IMCA)